Is your hair looking like you’ve stuck your finger in the power point..? Don’t panic. We have got you sorted with the following steps!
- Shampoo and condition your hair with a nourishing product. Try Trichovedic Luxury Shampoo and conditioner, or Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Prep hair with Moroccanoil treatment or hydrating crème, or for more damaged hair try RPR do organics rescue leave in treatment. So straightening and de-frizzing crème, or Evo easy tiger…is also great for frizzy,curly hair.
- For short or long curly hair, blow-dry using a defuser and simply work curls into place with your fingers
Lets face it. We are all busy, and there are days when we simply don’t have time to wash, dry, and style. None the less, we still need to show up for life looking effortlessly chick with our locks looking respectable. Two Words. DRY SHAMPOO!
- After a gym or hot yoga session
Running too short on time to do a whole wash and blow-dry before racing to work? There is no need to miss your training session. Simply air dry hair to remove excess sweat, then spray a liberal amount of dry shampoo into the roots throughout the whole head.Try out one of our favourites RPR My Fix Quick Dry Shampoo. Brush through and style using a straight iron or sweep into a stylish pigtail or bun. Read more...
We’re always telling you how to look after your hair but here’s 6 ways to ruin your hair that you can’t afford to miss.
1. Use a straightening iron that’s too hot
Regularly using an iron at 200 deg or hotter can cause extreme damage to fine or highly coloured hair. Often a much lower temperature is adequate, in order to gloss and smooth the hair and control flyaway or frizzy hair. Check out the Cloud Nine range of irons available at Cordony Hair, which have adjustable temps to keep the hair cuticle sealed- not frizzled! Read more...