- Shampoo and condition your hair with a nourishing product. Try Trichovedic Luxury Shampoo and conditioner, or Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Prep hair with Moroccanoil treatment or hydrating crème, or for more damaged hair try RPR do organics rescue leave in treatment. So straightening and de-frizzing crème, or Evo easy tiger…is also great for frizzy,curly hair.
- For short or long curly hair, blow-dry using a defuser and simply work curls into place with your fingers
- For longer hair, blow-dry using a large round brush to smooth out curl or frizz. Then use a cloud nine straightening iron to smooth out the hair shaft. For super curly hair 200 degrees heat is best, but remember to turn the heat down to a 150 or 175 degrees for finer hair. This will allow hair to be smoothed and glossed without damaging it.
- Afterwards, apply a little bit of Tigi Bed Head After Party to your hands, and use to smooth down any fly away hairs and add some shine.
Love Lara x